Quite scary and heart-pumping. Would recommend potato mode as the main one is a bit laggy.
My playthrough:(SPOILERS BELOW)
My thoughts on the game:
- Isn't very well optimized, the normal game suffers from pretty major lag on a decent machine. Potato mode runs just fine but the images are very blurred.
- I would assume the ghoul was a prank made by your friend. Not only setting all that up is really time consuming but even after your friend explains that to you, it still follows you.
- Your friend found "another exit", yet it isn't viewable anywhere.
- It's very odd how your friend just runs in. Not only is the main character not sure if he even went in fully and hasn't seen him "He must've went in", but I've never seen a situation like that where you just abandon eachother in a big tunnel.
- Your friend is very eager to go back into the tunnel even though you just about almost died there, very weird.
- The big monster at the end chase can block your path.
- I'm gonna admit this game was hella scary.
- The flashlight and lantern produce too much flare, I recommend taking note from Amnesia on the lantern's look.
Overall, quite a decent game. I enjoyed it. :)